Reports to the Managing Director. The position requires a highly motivated individual who is an excellent communicator and is extremely well organised. To provide support to the management team and assist in the smooth operation of Westminster House by providing a first-class service to internal and external clients..
- To act as a personal assistant to the management team.
- Management of diaries for effective planning, reviewing operational documents, leave monitoring and general administration.
- Organising travel arrangements for the management team.
- Taking minutes of meetings and following up on points requiring action.
- Preparing letters and other documentation as required by the management team.
- Systems control - to maintain all in-house office systems (to include internal Portal).
- Ensuring that accurate records of project documents are adhered to as well as compliance reporting is completed.
- Liaising with external, and internal clients including contractors.
- General management of office and contractors who visit the office.
- Coordination with third party contractors including holding regular meetings to ensure the best service is provided to the Company.
- Coordination of office support staff – to include facilities, business administration, and reception.
- Holding appraisals, team meetings and regular one to ones for a small team.
- Coordinate and assist with company organised events.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Intermediate level in Microsoft packages, including excel, word, power point.
- Data and process analysis skills.
- Facilitation and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate positively and confidently with both external and internal clients.
- Highly developed organisational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident in facilities management.
- Management of a small team is advantageous.
- Adapting to various management styles / team.
- The ability to communicate adequately for the arrangement of travel and to liaise with outside agencies and contractors.
- Answering telephone queries and responding accordingly.
- Being adaptive and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to prioritise work and to deal with different conflicts of interest.
- Working with different management styles across the business.
- Diary management
- Effective management and organisational skills
- Working with several senior Managers and having the ability to multitask.
- Facilities management to be completed in a timely manner.
- All personal assist duties to be dealt with in a timely manner
- The ability to be able to manage own diary depending on
- Travel arrangements to be organised in a timely manner
Discreet and Professional
- Dealing with confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
- Being aware of the company’s confidentiality rules and the regulations under the GDPR legislation.
- Takes initiative without having to be asked
- Looks for problems and solutions to problems
- Foresees issues arising from previous experiences
Boskalis Core Competencies
- You help find solutions to problems.
- You work with other Boskalis & SISL departments and in doing so you put common interests above your own.
- You contribute ideas and work with others to achieve common goals.
- You enquire about the needs of your clients and adapt to changing expectations.
- You ensure or contribute to the performance of a business analysis (costs/benefits) for all activities.
- You listen to constructive criticism and are prepared to improve your own performance where possible.
- You have high expectations of your own performance and strive to deliver the best quality possible.
- You adhere to norms and values, even when this leads to disadvantages, tension or conflicts.
- You do what you say you will do, and you keep promises and agreements.
- Treating all fellow colleagues and clients equally. No client or colleague will be treated less favorably because of their protective characteristic
Health & Safety
- Adopt the NINA Values and Rules, i.e. “My role according to NINA”
- Comply with the BWL SHE-Q System policies and procedures, applicable to your role and function
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to:
4 Crompton Way