Provide support for the safe & efficient running of the vessel as directed by the Master.
- Safety of the ship including acting as a look out in accordance with the MCA Regulations.
- To ensure that the cleaning and maintenance of all areas of the vessel are adequately completed.
- Ensuring the completion and correct reporting of planned maintenance tasks as directed by mate or engineer.
- Carrying out duties as watchman as required.
- Anchoring work and mooring.
- Carrying out such other duties as directed by the Mate or Master.
- To be competent in the use of all deck equipment (crane, RIB, anchor etc.)
- To act as Coxswain of the RIB as directed.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- The ability to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Basic Sea Survival
- Fire Fighting
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- Due to the nature of the work, the post is subject to MOD security clearance and candidates will need to have been resident in the UK for at least 3 years.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to:
4 Crompton Way