As the Manager of a Boskalis Subsidiary in the UK, you shall conduct business in an ethical and responsible manner at all times serving the best interest of the company whilst incorporating the identity and image. As GM of Llanelli Sands, you are responsible for all aspects of the business. This includes sales, purchasing, cost control, production and evaluation.
Compiling and analysing information by using a rationalistic and systematic approach to understanding issues.
- Identifies cause and effect relations
- Examines problems from various angles
- Draws comparisons with other situations
Taking decisions based on analysis, knowledge, experience and judgment and committing oneself to the decision.
- Takes decisions even if all relevant information is not available
- Creates commitment for decisions
- Shows strong belief in own decisions
Identifying and understanding client needs and acting accordingly
- Friendly and helpful when in communication with our suppliers to ensure queries are resolved adequately, to develop positive relationships and promote an excellent brand image.
- Challenging clients requests by investigating underlying reasons
- Uses opportunities to exceed client's expectations
- Continuously evaluates the services and cooperation with the client
Organisational and Safety Awareness
- You ensure that you and employees are updated on health and safety in the workplace.
Reasoning with others to produce an agreement upon courses of action satisfactory for all parties
- Uses the points of view and interests of the other party to create support for own proposal
- Deals with complex issues in negotiations
- Anticipates and effectively deals with objections to come to agreements
- Allocates tasks, responsibilities and roles preceding negotiations
- Believes in the company ethos and transmits this to other team members. Encourages and supports rather than dictate.
Inspiring enthusiasm in others and encouraging others to take initiative and responsibility in order to achieve objectives
- Responds to people’s ambitions and needs
- Builds and maintains the team morale and celebrates successes
- Acknowledges the individual contribution to the success of the organisation
Actively focusing on and achieving or exceeding results
- Sets challenging goals and deadlines for self and others
- Eliminates barriers to achieve goals
- Dares to take calculated risks to achieve results
- Remains result-driven even when facing setbacks
Pursuing commercial opportunities and taking calculated risks to achieve business advantages
- Spots opportunities to increase commercial success
- Is actively looking for ways to optimize profit margins
- Takes action to gain commercial advantages
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to:
4 Crompton Way