Reports to the Finance and Managing Director. The position requires a highly motivated individual who is an excellent communicator and is extremely well organised. To assist in the smooth operation of Westminster House in providing a first-class service to internal and external clients.
- To act as a personal assistant to the Business Sector Manager’s.
- Management of diaries for effective planning, reviewing operational documents, leave monitoring and general administration.
- Organising travel arrangements for travel for the Manging Director and Finance Director.
- Liaising with external, and internal clients including contractors.
- Taking minutes of meetings and following up on points requiring action.
- Systems control - to maintain all in-house office systems (to include internal Portal).
- Ensuring that accurate records of project documents are adhered to as well as compliance reporting is completed.
- General management of office and contractors who visit the office.
- Coordination with third party contractors including holding regular meetings to ensure the best service is provided to the Company.
- Coordination of office support staff – to include facilities, business administration, and reception.
- Holding appraisals, team meetings and regular one to ones for a small team.
- Events organisation.
- Administration including minute taking and typing up letters.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Intermediate level in Microsoft packages, including excel, word, power point.
- Data and process analysis skills.
- Facilitation and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate positively and confidently with both external and internal clients.
- Highly developed organisational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident in facilities management.
- Management of a small team is advantageous.
- Adapting to various management styles / team.
- The ability to communicate adequately for the arrangement of travel and to liaise with outside agencies and contractors.
- Answering telephone queries and responding accordingly.
- Being adaptive and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to prioritise work and to deal with different conflicts of interest.
- Working with different management styles across the business.
- Diary management
- Effective management and organisational skills
- Working with several senior Managers and having the ability to multitask.
- Facilities management to be completed in a timely manner.
- All personal assist duties to be dealt with in a timely manner
- The ability to be able to manage own diary depending on
- Travel arrangements to be organised in a timely manner
Discreet and Professional
- Dealing with confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
- Being aware of the company’s confidentiality rules and the regulations under the GDPR legislation.
- Takes initiative without having to be asked
- Looks for problems and solutions to problems
- Foresees issues arising from previous experiences
Boskalis Core Competencies
- You help find solutions to problems.
- You work with other Boskalis & SISL departments and in doing so you put common interests above your own.
- You contribute ideas and work with others to achieve common goals.
- You enquire about the needs of your clients and adapt to changing expectations.
- You ensure or contribute to the performance of a business analysis (costs/benefits) for all activities.
- You listen to constructive criticism and are prepared to improve your own performance where possible.
- You have high expectations of your own performance and strive to deliver the best quality possible.
- You adhere to norms and values, even when this leads to disadvantages, tension or conflicts.
- You do what you say you will do, and you keep promises and agreements.
- Treating all fellow colleagues and clients equally. No client or colleague will be treated less favorably because of their protective characteristic
Health & Safety
- Adopt the NINA Values and Rules, i.e. “My role according to NINA”
- Comply with the BWL SHE-Q System policies and procedures, applicable to your role and function
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to:
4 Crompton Way